Tuesday 18 October 2011

Week 121–Winner & Top 5 passionista

Hello again crafters .  I’m sorry this post seems to get later and later each week but at least I get there eventually lol!  We are back to announce the winner and top 5 passionista for last week’s “Christmas critters” challenge.  The DT had a fantastic time looking at all your gorgeous entries and it was lovely to see all your super cute critters. 

Firstly we are going to announce the winner of the 6 digi images courtesy of DigiStamp Boutique and using random.org (52 links & 1 email entry) that is :

PFP winner week 121

No. 36

Vanessa

image

Congratulations Vanessa.  Such a bright and cheerful card with a super cute image.  Please email us and we will arrange for you to receive your prize.

Now onto the top 5 passionista and Andie had such a difficult decision as she was spoilt for choice with gorgeous critters.  However after much deliberation here are her top 5 choices for last week:

Annette

image

Frida

image

Jen

image

Shell

image

Vanessa (must be your lucky week!)

image

Congratulations ladies, you can now proudly display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.  If you need any help with this please email us.

Blinkie - Top 5 Passionista

Don’t forget our to enter our new challenge and the theme is “stars”.  It can any type of stars i.e. on your image, papers or even your embellishments.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

4 comments:

Pysselfröken said...

Amazing work by the DT´s and thanks for making my Card Top 5 passionista!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

OMGOSH I am stuck for words...thank you soooooooooo much for picking my card!!
I still can't quite belive it! lol

thank you again
hugs shell xx

Annette said...

Wow, thanks sooo much for picking my card in the top 5. I'm really honoured. Annette xx

nessy said...

oh gosh it is my lucky week!!! thankyou girls for my prize and top 5 pick..wow!! very excitig!!
vanessa xx
ps made my day as at home with some horrid virus!!!