Tuesday 2 August 2011

Week 110 – Winner and Top 5 Passionista

 

Good evening, I hope you are all well and not too warm…….I cannot believe I am moaning about the weather when it is warm, we are never happy are we :)

Firstly this evening we need to get a winner from last week, the prize is a stamping kit from Letraset, the winner was chosen by random.org and is number 48

Jacky

Congratulations Jacky, such a cute bear and the cake don’t look bad either. Please can you email us and we will get your stamping kit off to you asap

Now to Tracy’s top 5 passionistas from her challenge “animal crackers” she was happy with all the entries but with so many found it so hard to choose, to find out if you have been chosen see below

Lis-m

Liz

rainmac (Sarah)

Lou Mac

Esther

SD532317 SD532327

MMmmmmm yummy!!!!

Congratulations ladies, you can now proudly display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs. Please email us if you need any help with this.

Blinkie - Top 5 Passionista

We hope you have a fabulous week.

After the winners card and the last card I am drooling so now off to eat cake :).  

Don’t forget to enter our new challenge of ‘hugs and kisses’

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

4 comments:

Paddington fan said...

Oh my goodness, have just seen I am your lucky winner this week - I'm so excited - thank you!! Congrats to the top 5 too - all lovely cards!! Off to send you an email, love Jacky x

Sarah said...

Thank you so much ladies, I will display by badge with pride x

lis-m said...

Hey ladies! thanks so much for choosing me in the top 5..
well done everyone !
Hugs xx

Esther said...

Thanks so much for choosing me...Congrats to the others too..Esther xx