Tuesday 2 February 2010

Week 36 – top 5 passionista

Hello again, we’re back to announce Anjie’s top 5 passionista for last week’s colour challenge ‘ pastel green and blossom’.  In Anjie’s own words “phew it was a tough decision as there were so many beautiful cards”.  You all seemed to really enjoy using those colours and some were even surprised how well they went together. 

So without further ado, here is Anjie’s top 5 passionista for last week:

Issy

Nic (Coops)

Jenny

P1000287

Jane

Tracy

Well done ladies, you can now display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Don’t forget to check out the weekend workshop on Friday for another fab tutorial. 

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

13 comments:

Gina said...

Well done girls, Anjie had some a hard job this week. If you need help with the blinkie just email me and I will sort you out
Hugs Gina xxx

issy said...

Thank you Anjie, its a real thrill to get in the top 5. Im not surprised you had a hard job, boy they were all stunning.

x
issy

coops said...

oh my word, thankyou so much.this was my first ever try at a blog challenge.i am thrilled to bits.thanks ladies.luv coops.xx

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Gorgeous cards xx

Tracy said...

Thank you Anjie for including my card in your top five. I know it must have been a hard job choosing from all the fab entries. I'm chuffed to bits. Congratulations to all the other top five too.
Hugs Tracy x

Wiccababe said...

congratulations ladies
Debz
x

Lizzy said...

Congrats to all the winning ladies ~ stunning cards xx lizzy xx

Lorraine said...

well done everyone you made gorgeous cards x

Ida / Little said...

Gorgeous card ladies, thanks so much for playing with us! :)

Ida

Jenny said...

Thank you for picking me for your top 5. I'm really thrilled xx

coops said...

hiya ladies, i can`t get my blinkie to blink.lol.any help appreciated.i added it to my gadgets is that right.luv coops.xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards, just love them all.
xx

CraftSammy said...

Fab Challenge heres mine!